Welcome


The CITE, a blog published by the National Association of College Stores, takes a look at the intersection of education and technology, highlighting issues that range from course materials to learning delivery to the student experience. Comments, discussion, feedback, and ideas are welcome.


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Samsung to launch e-reader in June

A posting from the Wired blog reports that Samsung will launch a new e-reader called Papyrus this June in Korea. It is reported that the device is A5-sized with an E Ink touch screen and 512MB of memory but does not include a memory card option or WiFi capability. Samsung plans to eventually release the e-reader in the U.S. and the U.K. Additionally, the posting provides a great summary of the e-readers currently on the market or soon to be released.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://2gbmemory.net