Welcome


The CITE, a blog published by the National Association of College Stores, takes a look at the intersection of education and technology, highlighting issues that range from course materials to learning delivery to the student experience. Comments, discussion, feedback, and ideas are welcome.


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A brief hiatus

Apologies to my regular readers. The CITE will be on hiatus for the next few days. I am having knee surgery first thing tomorrow morning and will be away from work through the weekend. I had hoped to get several items posted in advance, but could not squeeze it in today. I have several items to post, so if I am feeling up to it, and can find a way to sit at my computer while still doing the leg exercises I will post a few items as a set. Otherwise, I will get back to regular postings by next Monday or Tuesday, August 11/12. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-M

No comments: