The quiz asked the following 8 questions:
- Have you created a sense of urgency about succeeding with digital delivery throughout your organization?
- Have you built a team to guide the transition to digital delivery?
- Have you created your digital delivery vision and strategy?
- Have you communicated your commitment to digital delivery throughout your organization and achieved buy-in from everyone?
- Have you empowered all levels of your store to act on your digital delivery strategy?
- Have you identified short-term wins to be achieved immediately?
- Are you unwavering in your desire to succeed with digital delivery?
- Are you using the execution of your digital delivery strategy to build a new store culture that can sustain it?
These are questions I wish every college store in the country were thinking about and working on answering. I wish I had come up with these questions first! Kudos to the ICBA on this one.